When you’re ready to sell, consider our step-by-step listing process:
- We take the phone call and ask questions about the home like: beds, baths, value, location and any negatives I should know about that could affect the value of the home.
- Look up the tax information to see what the city has listed for value, square footage, beds, and baths.
- Do a comparative market analysis of the home compared to homes that have sold in the last 6 months that are similar and check for any active listings in the same area.
- Meet the potential sellers at their home. Find out what their plan is: selling to purchase another home? retiring? moving to another state?
- Tour the home and check for any potential issues that may come up during the inspection. I’ve overseen well over 750 home inspections.
- Sit down with potential clients and determine the value of the home on today’s market.
- If clients are ready to sell, get the paperwork signed, measure rooms and take photos.
- Turn the paper work over to my assistant and get it on the MLS and all syndicated websites.
- Get it sold!!!
I’m Rich Barnes of Realty Experts, LLC. When you’re ready to buy a new home, I’ll offer you the following:
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don’t pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy and more.
Before you start looking for your new home:
- Check your credit rating and straighten out any errors before it’s too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including your down payment and monthly payment.
- Find a loan that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
- Choose a REALTOR® that you trust and who understands your needs. (Call me!)
- Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
- Identify important features you need your new home to have.
To keep you informed, here are the closing costs to expect:
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search and other inspections such as for termites.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner’s insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes and occasionally private mortgage insurance.
Just fill out the form to get a free report on how to dramatically increase the value of your home when you are ready to start the process of selling!
"We cannot express how much we appreciate the work Rich did for us. He was honest, hard working, and had our interest at heart. Late evening or early morning, he was there. With his help and dedication to us, we have a home!"
"Richard Barnes made first time home-buying a piece of cake. He really has genuine interest with buyers. Very knowledgeable and all around great guy. Will be sending family and friends his way in the future."
Mr. Barnes was very helpful in all areas of purchasing my home. I really recommend his services to anyone who is looking to buy or sell their home. Thanks, Mr. Barnes!"
"He made my entire experience very easy. Everything was very smooth and he knew how to answer all of my questions about the neighborhood and the condo itself. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone interested in buying a home."
"Richard was very professional and prompt in getting back to me on any needs that I had. He knew exactly what I was looking for and accomplished the goal of finding me a home for my family and I."
"Very helpful and professional. He helped us find our first home and made it fun and enjoyable. Always answered our questions right away and explained things we didn't understand. I would recommend him to friends and family."
"Rich was a great Realtor®. He took care of me and helped me through my first home purchase, making it a pleasant experience. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to buy a home."
"Rich has helped me on both selling my old house, which required a fair amount of work, and purchasing a new one, which was move-in ready. Without his help, I would have been stressing over the detail much more."
"The experience was very enjoyable. Looking for houses with Richard was great. He understood what I was looking for and got on it right away. I will always recommend him. He has very good skills and knows what he's doing."
"I highly recommend Rich; he helped us buy our first home. Captured us and got us exactly what we were looking for! We definitely will use him again. He works around the clock searching for your dream home!"
"Great customer service, always with a positive attitude, knew what I wanted and did not stop until I found it. Great experience. I'll work with him again."